Being One With The Bus

Most of the time, I like to get out to the bus early, crank it up, and just sit there and think. It would be better if the bus wasn't so loud (speak up, I'm losing my hearing), but still, I can't think of a better way to spend five to 10 minutes in the morning before heading out to pick up a bus load of little "darlings."

You see, I hate being rushed in the morning. Sometimes I get on the bus just about the time I should be leaving and I feel cranky the rest of the day. But if I get there early, I can sit there, contemplate the meaning of our existence (or at least mine), and figure out all those things that I should have figured out yesterday, but I was in too much of a hurry to do so.

So, I sits there and I thinks. I call it "Being One With The Bus!" The Bus is all around us, it flows through us, it does our bidding, and it binds the whole universe together. But, beware the Dark Side of the Bus. Through the Dark Side is wanton destruction and pickle juice all over the floor.

So, my trusted followers, you must learn the Ways of the Bus if you are to be one with the universe -- and being one with The Bus is the only way to true happiness.

Live long and prosper, and may The Bus be with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out!